Period: October 31 to December 12, 2017
Time: Each Tuesday, 12:00 – 14:00 (London time)
Price 2.000 USD incl. VAT
- Leading teams of very diverse peers
- Executing and securing accountability across distances
- Learning new collaborative software
- Creating a feedback culture in your team
- Blogging and using social media to lead
- Exercising appropriate formal authority
Why you should attend
Being a Leader in The Fourth Industrial Revolution, will require new skills:
- The World and how we work has changed
- Software is digitalising all industries and opening them to disruptive technologies
- Innovation occurs increasingly in peer groups and communities characterized by deep expertise within high diversity
- Leadership must be Global, Digital and Peer-oriented
- Scandinavia has a long tradition of peer-based leadership
This is the time for Global Scandinavian Leadership.
Who should attend
This program is for managers who are:
- Torn between daily operations and strategy execution
- Working globally or leading virtual teams
- Part of a international management team
- In an environment little or no time to learn new digital leadership skills
In the Program you Learn through Practice. This means:
- The Program is 100% Online and Social.
- We are dealing with hands-on digital leadership methods.
- You begin and end with a Personal Coaching Session.
- Case material is your own Work, Projects and Strategy.
- You will join a dedicated Learning Team engaged in constant Collaboration and Feedback.
- We use an Active Learning Approach and Platform in a ‘Flipped Classroom’ style. This means reading and watching lectures takes little room and is done in your own time. Meetings are reserved for practicing and discussing leadership together.
- You will be writing, blogging, recording and discussing content with 3 weekly deadlines.
- Each weekly live meeting is joined by a Scandinavian or World class Expert for an informal Dialogue.
- Samples of your work Performance is reviewed by these Experts.
- The Program Examination is by Peer Assessment
Please observe the following practical aspects of the Program:
- Duration is 8 weeks
- There are 8 online sessions of 1½ hour each (with 1 extra hour at the first and last session)
- Between sessions there is online discussion and work of 2 hours/week
- You will get 2 hours of coaching (1 hour before and after the program)
- This totals 16 hours face-time with the instructor and team and 16 hours’ online work
- Price 2.000 USD incl. VAT